CORONAVIRUS UPDATE- Stay at home, wash your hands, save lives
The practice will be open on BANK HOLIDAY Friday 8th of May from 8am–7.30pm.
The surgery is offering a telephone triage based service. If you need an appointment call the surgery at 9am and we will arrange for a GP to call you back. If you require advice we Urge you to use E-Consult. (Details can be found on the Home page). Due to COVID-19 we ask that patients do not come into the practice due to the risk of infection, so please call the practice first.
All consultations are now initially by phone we will arrange to see you if necessary. Please do not attend the GP Practice if you think you have the following:
• might have coronavirus
• have cough/cold/fever/shortness of breath or sore throat
• have been in close contact with someone with suspected coronavirus
- GP Appointments out of hours
After 6.30pm if you have COVID-19 symptoms use the NHS 111 online symptom checker
to find out what you should do. Only call 111 if you can’t get help online. NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and to advise you what to do Call 111 tel:111 only if you need to speak to someone, 111 telephone service has high demand at the moment. For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk
If you have other symptoms and need to speak to a GP after 6:30 on the weekdays and on weekends please call the Haringey Hub number 0330 053 9499. Patients can talk to a GP, nurse or healthcare assistant over the weekend for GP appointments and treatments. People with long term health conditions such asthma and diabetes can also access these appointments. Please note they can not issue repeat medication or sick notes.
The surgery can only issue you your repeat medication if we have a nominated pharmacy on our records. If you do not have one please update up ASAP by calling us on 0208 800 9837 and informing any reception staff member.
If you wish to order your repeat medications you can do this by:
- Emailing the surgery on firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Name, Date of Birth, Medication list and nominated pharmacy.
- Electronically use Patient Access. If you do not already have an online account please call the surgery 0208 800 9837 and we can set you up.
- Electronically via E-Consult. Details can be found on the home page.
- Calling your pharmacy and asking them to place a request on your behalf.
If you require an Isolation note for your workplace please click here. The surgery will only issue you a sick note if you have had a telephone consultation with the doctor regarding your sickness. If you need a extension on your sick note please use E-Consult. Details can be found on our homepage.
Activities to do at home
Activities during Lockdown